1. Best friend is one who over looks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
2. A best friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
3. Best friend is like a chocolate chip in the cookie of life!
4. Never let your best friend get lonely always keep disturbing them.
6. True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
7. Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
8. She is my Best Friend. You break her heart, and I will break your face.
10. A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
11. I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
12. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
13. Best friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.
14. True friends are those who are there for you unconditionally. Never do they question, but always offer support no matter what the circumstances are. Best Friends are the people worth living for.
15. It is during the worst times of your life that you will get to see the true colors of the people who say they care for you.
16. If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.
17. Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
18. A friend is someone who is there for you when she’d rather be anywhere else. ― Len Wein
19. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
20. Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m outgoing, but my best friends know that I’m completely insane.
21. A true best friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
22. Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends. ― Euripides