1. As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. Sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today. ― Roald Dahl
2. The ones who rest their hearts and souls during the night are braver and wiser during the day.
3. Let yourself rest and recover tonight. The Sun will rise again tomorrow for you to write a new chapter in your life.
4. Goodnight. Let the stars light the way to where your dreams can be found awaiting your arrival. ― Anthony T. Hincks
5. It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. ― John Steinbeck
6. After a day of hard work and dedication, you deserve a beautiful and peaceful night. Let your bright self rest well and be ready to shine again tomorrow.
7. True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment. ― William Penn
8. Sleep is an investment in the energy you need to be effective tomorrow. ― Tom Roth
9. Let the night clear away your worries and leave your questions for tomorrow. May a new day show you the answers you are looking for.
10. Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep. ― Thomas De Quincey
11. The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep. ― E. Joseph Cossman
12. Goodnight. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream.― Anthony T. Hincks
13. “Listen to the night sky, the Mockingbird always sing you my lullaby. ― Jmemo
14. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light. ― George Orwell
15. May this quiet night of rest replenish your energy, filling your mind with dreams and your body with vitality. Have a good night.
16. I wish for you a good night of sleep, sweet dreams, and a smiling morning. ― Debasish Mridha
17. Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better. ― Harry Dean Stanton
18. I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, Revealing to my charmed sight what may not bless my waking eyes. ― Anne Brontë
19. The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night. ― Haruki Murakami
20. Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”― Mahatma Gandhi