1. Fall seven times, stand up eight.
2. A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.
3. When a character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
4. A round egg can be made square according to how you cut it; words would be harsh according to how you speak them.
5. Life is for one generation; a good name is forever.
6. One who smile rather than rages is always the stronger.
7. Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
8. Money grows on the tree of persistence.
9. The day you decide to do it, is your lucky day.
10. The tongue is but three inches long, yet it can kill a man six feet high.
11. Forgiving the unrepentant is like drawing pictures on water.
12. We learn little from victory, much from defeat.