Top 15 wonderful Mahatma Gandhi quotes on being a great leader for you create your dream life? Are you ready?
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
- Be the change that you want to see in the world.
- A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- If you want real peace in the world, start with children.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- Hate the sin, love the sinner.
- An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
- The future depends on what you do today.