1. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. – Vince Lombardi
2. Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection. – Kim Collins
3. It’s the imperfections that make things beautiful.
4. Perfection and the horizon: things that you should chase but will never catch. – Colin Wright
5. Strive for progress, not perfection!
6. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for; perfection is God’s business. –Michael J. Fox
7. Being perfect is overrated; Being better is what counts, especially if you do that everyday!
8. The man with insight enough to admit his limitations comes nearest to perfection. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. If there was nothing wrong in the world there wouldn’t be anything for us to do. – George Bernard Shaw
10. The word ‘Imperfect’ actually spells ‘I am perfect’ because everyone is perfect in their own imperfect ways.
11. Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. – Voltaire
12. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are. – Donald Miller
13. When you aim for perfection, you discover it’s a moving target. – George Fisher
14. Everything is perfect in the universe – even your desire to improve it. – Wayne Dyer
15. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. – Winston Churchill
16. If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content. – Leo Tolstoy
17. This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. – Saint Augustine
18. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
19. The essence of being human is that one does not seek perfection. – George Orwell
20. There are two kinds of perfect: The one you can never achieve, and the other, by just being yourself. – Lauren King
21. To love yourself is to understand that you don’t need to be perfect.
22. The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is. – Oscar Wilde
23. The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job application form.
24. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.
25. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius